Together volunteers can!
Intact has a long history of working with volunteers and are proud to have held the ‘Investor in Volunteers Award’. This award demonstrates Intact’s commitment to the development and quality of volunteering opportunities.
The collective impact of volunteers at Intact is huge, but their individual contribution is extraordinary. From meeting and greeting, to taking part in one our steering groups, helping to define and shape the services we provide by putting the community in the lead.
Our simple recruitment system ensures we get the right volunteer for the right role.
We have a range of volunteering opportunities, including:
- Steering / Focus Groups
- Digital Support Champions
- Reception Volunteers
- Advice Champions
- Whitby’s Pantry Volunteers: Pantry Assistant, Stock Assistant, Cashier
- Whitby’s Food Hub: Catering Assistants, Barista, Cashier
- Whitby’s Homemade: Catering Assistants; and
- Food Pick Up Drivers
- Thrifty Kitchen Volunteers: Cook, Cooking Support, Peer support
- Garden Volunteers; and
- Nature Reserve and Land Management Volunteers.
People volunteer at Intact for many reasons, such as giving something back to their community; to gain experience for future career prospects; to share their skills and knowledge, to make the community a better place or to make friends. Whatever you volunteer for – one thing is guaranteed – you will have a fun and rewarding experience.
So what are you waiting for – get volunteering today, you won’t regret it……
Call into the centre, or download your Volunteers Application Pack.