Intact is re-opening on 27th July 2020
Staying COVID-19 Secure in 2020
Intact has been working hard to put measures in place, in line with Government guidelines, to enable us to open our Centre, to the public and to ensure the safety of all our trustees, staff, volunteers and visitors.
A detailed COVID-19 risk assessment, following these strict Government Guidelines, which covers the Centre, and Nature Reserve has been produced.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Please note the cafe will remain closed until further notice.
Myself and the Intact team are looking forward to seeing you all again in the future and thank you all for your continued support.
Thank you for your continued support.
Please keep safe.
Denise Hartley MBE; Intact CEO